Will You Join Us?
Why should I join the Auxiliary VFW?
Every one of us feels the need to give back, to someone, somewhere for something. The members of this organization long to give back to veterans. As the relatives of those who have served overseas in U.S. military conflicts, we’ve seen firsthand how much our soldiers give in the line of duty. As mothers/fathers, wives/husbands, sisters/brothers, daughters/sons and grandchildren, we have seen with our own eyes the sacrifices given for us. And so we give back. But then something happens: the more we give, the more we get back. We are given amazing opportunities to serve veterans and our communities, and we personally grow because of it. It’s a cycle of giving and receiving.
Auxiliary VFW Members eligibility.
- Foster and stepmothers (who have performed the duties of parent)
- Foster and stepchildren (who attained that status prior to the age of sixteen and for whom the duties of parent were performed)
- Brothers/Sisters, half brothers/half sisters, foster and stepchildren (who attained that status prior to age sixteen)
- ...of persons who were or are eligible for membership in the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States.
- Members must be citizens of the United States and at least 16 years old.
Men and Women who are eligible for membership in the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States shall be eligible for dual membership in the Auxiliary.
Click here to open the membership application form for printout
VFW Post 1263 Auxiliary Dues
New Member: $30.00
Life Membership Fee Schedule
Ages 16-20 - $220
Ages 21-25 - $210
Ages 26-30 - $200
Ages 31-35 - $190
Ages 36-40 - $185
Ages 41-45 - $175
Ages 46-50 - $170
Ages 51-55 - $160
Ages 56-60 - $150
Ages 61-65 - $140
Ages 66-70 - $130
Ages 71-75 - $115
Ages 76-80 - $95
Ages 81-85 - $75
Ages 86-90 - $60
Ages 91+ - $50