Our History

VFW Post 1263 was established on December 16, 1933, and named for Frank “Frenchy" Vaise, who was a prizefighter and a member of the VFW.

In 1940, five years after establishment, the VFW Frank R. Vaise Post 1263 Drum and Bugle Corps won the State Championship.

In March 2009, the Post and Ladies Auxiliary celebrated a joint-75th anniversary of their respective charters.